We, as co-mediators:
• are not judges, but impartial facilitators and, as such, do not decide the case or offer any definitive legal advice.
• assist and encourage the parties to explore the solutions by looking beyond their fixed positions and forwards to their wider interests.
• will attempt to create a safe, relaxed atmosphere in an effort to foster fuller and more open communication.
• will diligently pursue each issue until progress is made, resulting in a workable settlement satisfactory to all.
• provide the experience and thinking of two mediators to every meeting at no additional cost to our clients.