1. WHAT IS CO-MEDIATION?
• Co-mediation involves drawing upon the experiences and skills of two mediators, both working in tandem, to achieve the optimal results.
• Psychologists, counsellors and others experienced in conflict management agree on the advantages of co-mediation.
2. ADVANTAGES OF CO-MEDIATION
• Pathfinder Mediation aims to provide both male and female co-mediators to address any gender imbalance.
• The easy rapport between two mediators can permeate the room and often influences the atmosphere.
• Co-mediation allows for an easier management of any personality clashes in meetings, thus providing a more effective control of the room.
• Two mediators are provided at no extra cost to our clients.